Saturday, June 1, 2013

Friday Letters

It's Friday again! This Friday is extra special for me, it's the last day of school. Not the last day of work for me, but at least the last day I am with this group of kids. I can't say I'm too sad to see these kids go. Most years there is a group of them that I am sad to see leave, this year, there really isn't anyone.

Time now for Friday Letters!


Dear School year: I am so so so so so glad that you are over. I am soooo looking forward to the summer!

Dear Summer: I have no idea what we are going to do this summer, but I am looking forward to spending some time with my husband and kids. Hopefully we can stay busy, but at the same time hopefully I will get some alone time to relax.

Dear kiddos: I do love you two so very much! You are the light of my life. You are too darn cute most of the time. I am so glad we have been able to play outside most nights. :)

Dear Finnerty family: My heart still breaks for your tragedy. I cannot believe this world has lost such a great person. My thoughts and prayers are with Cullen's wife and two young kids.

I hope you all have a great weekend. We don't have any major plans, but I am looking forward to playing with the kids and relaxing a little bit. Happy Friday y'all



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)