Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

Happy Father's Day to all of the daddies out there (even the fur daddies). I hope you all have a great day!


My husband and the kids on the left, My daddy and I at M and I's wedding on the right

I'm so blessed to have an amazing daddy of my own, as well as to be married to an amazing father. I am so lucky to have these men in my life and I can only hope that my son turns out half as great as they do. He has two great men in his life as role models.

M is out playing golf today, which is I'm sure where he wants to be. We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday as a family. I guess being in the military you get good at celebrating holidays on different days.

Again, I hope you all had a great weekend with your fathers, husbands, grandpas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)