Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Man Crates Contest

I have never done a contest or promoted anything before, but I thought this was kind of a neat idea that I just had to share.
I was recently contacted by Lucas from www.mancrates.com. They are doing a contest and they are seeking nominations for servicemen who'd enjoy a totally unique kind of care package. They are taking nominations through September 1st, and then picking a favorite (or two) and shipping that serviceman a Man Crate. They are taking just one nomination per person, and it's open to anyone who wants to nominate an active duty or reserve member of our armed forces (both deployed and based here in the US), as well as retired members. Man Crates also donates a portion of their profits from their APO/FPO orders to the Wounded Warrior Project. How cool is that?
I visited their site and they have some really cool crates that I think a lot of men would love to receive, whether they are stationed here or overseas.
I recommend going to their site (linked above) and see what their company is all about and if you think your servicemember would like this really unique crate, go ahead and nominate them here.

I hope you all had an amazing Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)