Monday, May 18, 2015

Booger is turning 6......how?!?!?!?

Seriously?!?!? How do I have an almost 6 year old? I am NOT old enough for this! I swear it was just yesterday I found out (unexpectedly) that I was pregnant with Booger.

Well, we are getting ready for him to have his first ever friend birthday party at our house soon! Eeek! I ended up making his birthday invitations and I'm quite proud of them. :)


What do you think?

I'm also procrastinating. I should be writing essays right now and instead I'm writing a blog post. It's amazing the things you can find to do when you're trying to avoid something.

Well, I need to get these essays done. :(

Have a great night!!!!
Kat

2 comments:

  1. Awww I hope he has an awesome birthday party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy he is turning 6! How fun though that he gets to have a party with friends now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)