Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DIY project success!

I sure love it when I want to do a small DIY project and it turns out as good as I expected or better. I am by no means a creative person, but I do love it when I can do something and have it turn out nice.

With Booger being in Kindergarten we get a TON of papers home every.single.day. Let me tell you. We are drowning in papers. So, I was going through Pinterest to find some ideas on what I could do to help out with the massive amount of paperwork. With some thinking and talking it over with M, I came up with an idea and put it together all today.

This is what I came up with :)

I picked up the clear folder holders from Staples (they came in a pack of three) as well as the colored folders. I already had the colored stickers from a previous project. I also used small 3M hooks to hang them on the wall.
I added folder for Booger's paperwork

I used glitter stickers to label each one :)

These are around the corner when you walk in through the garage. I think it will be a great way to keep all of us organized.

How do you keep all of your papers organized?




Kat

4 comments:

  1. I think it came out awesome, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I love me some good organization!

    ReplyDelete
  3. | need to do something like this. i have a paperwork drawer that gets quite full when we don't sort things out right away.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)