To refresh your (and my) memory, here is my list:
*Take my Middle Grades Social Studies Certification test and pass it
* Study for my Social Studies 6-12 test (this one is SUPER hard)
* Find a master's program and will allow me to get my paid step increase when finished
* Find scholarships for said master's program
* Sign up for said master's program (I really should have started this like 5 years ago)
* Visit with my Biffle, our dates have been too few and far between lately
* Work out at least 3-4 days a week (gotta get this weight off, again) I was doing great, until we went on vacation, now I need to start back up again after taking three weeks off.
* Spend LOTS of time with the kids in my mom's pool
* Make some time for ME and to learn to just RELAX
* Back up all pictures onto an external hard-drive
* Clean out the guest bedroom and get everything in it's place.
I'm feeling very accomplished since M left for a training. It's amazing how motivated when he's not home. Not to mention I have some new fun things to blog about, just waiting for some of them to start before I start blogging about them. I will keep you updated on my to-do list.